I have volunteered to speak out in the media – both locally in Denmark and internationally – because I find it truly important for other single women to become aware of their options.
In Denmark, where I currently live, it is possible for a single woman to become pregnant with the help of a sperm donor. Denmark is considered a pioneer country in this field and single women from all over the world travel to Denmark to receive fertility treatment.
Here are some examples of my media presence:
2016: Documentary film: Love in a straw. Wunschkind aus der Spritze. Kærlighed på strå.
2. October 2015: News website in China http://www.jiemian.com/article/381449.html
28. September 2015: Mutterglück für immer mehr Single-Frauen dank Samenspende – Hamburger Abendblatt
28. September 2015: Mutterglück dank Samenspende – Berliner Morgenpost
15. September 2015: ‘There’s no stigma’: why so many Danish women are opting to become single mothers – The Guardian
5. Juli 2015: No need for men? Single mothers in Denmark – pandeia.eu
13th January, 2013: Anne Rehlsdolph & Signe Fjord are interviewed by the German National TV Channel “Spiegel TV”.